Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Much Better Day

I received an email from the social worker conducting our home study on Monday night!  It was much more encouraging!

She has requested that we read a book called The Connected Child  by Kayrn Purvis.  So I immediately downloaded the book tonight from Books a Million when I got home from work. I read the first chapter so far.  She also requested that we take a few online courses.  She also asked for our plans for schooling, doctors,  therapy, etc.  We just found out that a friend of the family has graciously offered her services to tutor Roman!

I am hoping that all though we had to clear a few road blocks our efforts to complete all the tasks that have been given to us will show that we are willing to do what ever it takes to bring Roman, our son, home!

I had a nice long chat with our adoption coordinator tonight as well.  She is such a sweet lady.  She answered a lot of questions that I had and eased my mind.

Please remember that we are planning a yard sale around September.  Please search your garages, attics and bedrooms for items you no longer need that you would be willing to part with  :)

Also don't forget our other fundraisers that are to your left in the sidebar. 

If you have any other ideas or suggestions for fundraising please comment and let us know.  We are open to all suggestions. 

~Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment